Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

fire prot would be useless if they made bing boots speed and fire ress

agreed, plus it can be used to trick new players. In addition it could make way for water buckets

1 Like

I agree, the respiration enchant ought to be changed to something.

3 Likes

the hive should really start listening to the opinions of their players if they would like to keep improving their game

5 Likes

I think they are very focused on Swarms and such, but I think your right… At least it’s not like Lego Star Wars (if you know, you know)

2 Likes

i know it’s not out of laziness, but blueslime said it perfectly

2 Likes

This isn’t as much of a serious issue but it’s just not rewarding enough for mining emeralds, an iron helmet.

bump because skywars update and they made fireswords unbalanced and bing boots don’t have speed. Oh yeah this useless piece of junk is still in the game

4 Likes

Yeah I agree on this one, the respiration is absolutely useless. I bet it was added as a joke.

1 Like

I mean

If they added a mostly underwater map it would have some use

But hive probably won’t do that

So

1 Like

… I am finally unsilenced after being suspended.(I got silenced for 0 reason while i was suspended). So i see fireswords are removed which is a step back because all they needed to do is make bing boots have fire res or something. But this(word i won’t say) item is still here and is still completely useless

1 Like

compared to the ember sword respiration helmet is quite useful

4 Likes

idk how to use the ember sword. I’ve right clicked i’ve left clicked i’ve done everything

its an rng weapon

1 Like

bump almost at 200 votes. Free firesword remove helmet

1 Like

#Replacerespirationhelmet

2 Likes

Yes plz replace it. …

Yo this thing got almost 200 votes! This thing is definitely making it in.

2 Likes

Not necessarily, the hive still decides on what they add, this is just a popular suggestion

3 Likes

yo i’m 2 away pog easy