Remove the Iron Chestplate

Simply remove the iron chestplate from SG. It’s insanely overpowered and makes you basically unkillable if you combine it with the iron leggings. Unless the player wearing them isn’t very good, you have no chance of killing them if you can’t get a combo.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Please remove it. I could have won so many matches without some diam helm and boot, iron chest and legs, diam sword shredding me after I get a combo on them as well.

5 Likes

agreed, or possibly give us more armor opportunities. Without iron middle pieces you get shredded because the armor in sg is like paper (increasing the amount of good armor available would also be good for preventing janitors)

4 Likes

this…literally makes no sense? iron armor has been a staple in every sg and i dont see why you are pointing out the chestplate… i could understand if the damage is scuffed but even so, shouldn’t people who loot drops get an advantage?

even with the new tracker that lets you track drops as well! arguments like rng or “oh i can’t loot and get it so therefore it’s unfair” is not it

hive sg is a battle royale

11 Likes

I just don’t think players should be able to get that much armor. I’m not talking about RnG here, I don’t like how hard it is to kill someone when they combine the chestplate with iron leggings. The leggings don’t make you too hard to kill alone, but it’s just when a player has full iron armor they become a tank and are super hard to take down. It just feels overpowered to me.

2 Likes

Iron chestplates are overpowered and whenever I get it (I play on controller against controller players) a lot of other players are more likely to team on me because I’m a tank this might also solve the teaming problem to some degree because people arent teaming on the people who have insane amounts of armor

1 Like

chrome_m7WeNNaJoD
chestplate
chrome_WWur0cgQ20
leggings

half an armor bar, half. that is a good, if not decent advantage people get from looting drops :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Isn’t the Iron Chestplate already pretty hard to find? Like, you won’t have to worry about it 90% of the time.

1 Like

I semi- agree with this. I opened a supply drop and got diamond armour and boots, and iron chestplate and leggings, all in one supply drop. I feel like you should either get chestplate, or leggings.

4 Likes