Remove the coin quests already

I’m absolutely convinced that no one from the staff does these. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.
It’s insane how finding even a single coin can very easily take you over 10 games for reasons that you have absolutely no control over

For starter, there is no difference in spawn between blue and pink coins,
Second, they only spawn after the game has been going for some time, which basically makes it absolutely impossible to get any in half the games, since most games are finished in under a minute.
Even then, i just had a match where i was the murderer, killed everyone but one person and all i could get was a single blue coin in 5 minute. Out of like 60 coins that i picked up.

I’m not even kidding, it took me like 20 minutes to get that single coin and the quest wants me to get 4 more for only 30 points. I wouldn’t do that for 100!

Doing 7 more quests is gonna take me less than doing that single quest (which i’m not doing). There are 30 points quest that i can get done in a single game!

You don’t need to slightly lower the requirements, they need to be flat out removed. Anything less is quite frankly either stupid or an attempt in trying to waste people’s time to help the player count, no inbetweens

I agree, those picking specific coins is really annoying

3 Likes

Personally I’m fine with these quests, I see no need for them to be removed. I mean you can just not do the quests

5 Likes

I always do these quests, I don’t want them gone. I play mm a lot so I turn one on and just play regularly, as it’s one of the easy ones to not have to play differently for. Unless you want it done quick anyways.

3 Likes

reminder that these abominations still exist and someone should be held accountable.

i paid for + and someone here is telling me “just don’t do them” when the only reason why people do quests in the first place is because of quest points, not because they’re enjoyable. i don’t do them, i miss on 20-30 quest points.

2 Likes

Just do them and casually play mm for a while

2 Likes