Remove speed bridging or slow it down

isnt bolding down used for breaking blocks

edit: I just watched his video, looks like he’s tapping SUPER fast

1 Like

i could be wrong about the holding part, but even if it’s just continuously tapping, it’s not that hard

yes but it still isnt as fast as jump bridging, i didnt say that we cant speed bridge in mcpe, but its just slower than the methods which pc / xbox players use

1 Like

U cant Jump bridge or mj bridge. But u cant sprint and spamm Blocks im front of u

what? i didnt get you

Bro. I am an mcpe player i can sprintbridge stop it. Get some help.

2 %

try jump bridging, lemme know when u do it on mobile without any external help k

:+1:

All servers have speed bridging Einstein

7 Likes

Like someone already said don’t just rage at a simple game of SW or TW (the only games that need speed bridging) and then suggest for it to be removed, games will be much slower and boring if this were to happen imo. You just need to learn how to handle those that approach you early in game.

This post should just be closed

6 Likes

Speed bridging is perfect as it is you are just complaining because you don’t now how to speed bridge if you don’t now you can watch yt on how to speed bridge there are millions of tourials on it (sorry for hurting ur feelings :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

so basically you want to remove a bedrock feature?

3 Likes

What an amazing profile picture o7

2 Likes

Bro, what exactly do you expect when you’re playing bedrock???

1 Like

To be fair, I’d want bedrock to remove the ability to jumpbridge as well, but obviously the hive would have no control over that

maybe they can add borders for a minute or something in tw but removing jump bridging is stupid.

2 Likes

Why does this make me think of Einstein Rosen bridges…

breh just learn to speed bridge.
or if you on mobile then its most likely you will join a game with player on mobile lul.

Hello there,
Speed bridging isn’t a Hive feature kind of thing. It’s a vanilla Minecraft feature and you are able to learn it if you practice. This isn’t something the Hive can control sadly.