Remove Skykits Suggestion Catergory

Remove Skywars Kits Forum Catergory

DISCLAIMER what im asking is for Skywars kits suggestions automatically be placed into skywars suggestions or just be labelless (which doesn’t mean deleted) when Skywars Kits forum is removed, so no Kit suggestions will be lost.

The games are so similar to the point where I don’t see a reason not to combine the two, all the skywars kits suggestions are just kits and occasionally someone will put their idea in kits instead of Skywars or vice versa, so to avoid confusion combine the two.

Another issue is that literally nobody reads the Skywars Kits suggestions anymore look at the amount of votes on those posts its very clear that Skywars kits isn’t as interested in as it once was 2 years ago.

However I am not sure if this is possible or not but if it can it’d be greatly apprectiated.

Not at all. One has 5 kits and special items, one has none at all.

There is a reason why when you select SW solo or duos in the microhub it doesn’t ask of you want to play sky or sky kits. This really shouldn’t happen.

dude… they’re the same game :skull: just with kits not a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

yeah but then it’s harder for hive staff to sort through ideas :skull: :skull:

1 Like

did you read what I said earlier the issue is that people commonly put kits suggestions in normal skywars and vice versa truth is what they got going isn’t working

This is the last thing I’m saying here. The solution to stop this is for people to flag posts not to completely combine the two categories

Thing is a lot of people suggest and never come back flagging wouldn’t solve anything it’d just be annoying for the mods to maintain.

This is a Bump!!

1 Like