Remove 🥚 reaction

I use eggs when I’m not taking someone seriously o.o

3 Likes

Egg is best.

Plus, if we removed them Lewlew would be sad :cry:

They are his children

1 Like

I mean, then they’d have to remove all reactions besides the heart eventually, as people would just use something else as the “dislike”. There’s nothing inherently negative about the egg reaction, it’s just how people take it.

8 Likes

I disagree. Like how would :heart_eyes: represent dislike? it already has meaning. The egg reaction is the only one without meaning so it could represent what we want

:billed_cap:

The thing is “:billed_cap:” Isn’t a reaction yet

1 Like

I use egg when I don’t know what to say. Like I have mixed feelings about what the person is talking about

2 Likes

You think the egg is negative lmao???

2 Likes

they removed the dislike button, we need a replacement.

eggs suck but whatever

11 Likes

people cant even have an opinion in this forum?, also , who told u they disagreed?

4 Likes

It would be used ironically

9 Likes

no :egg: :egg:

I strongly disagree with this :egg: and since when has this become negative? its just an egg we eat it and I like it so no :egg:

why? it’s eggcelent. let it eggcist in peace.

hehe, i bet you’re eggravated rn

1 Like

Eggs are delicious >:( /j

1 Like

as long as there are reactions, people will find a way to have negative reactions. arguably, all of the current reactions, except the like(doesnt work well ironically, as it still counts for the user’s stats, when the user did not deserve any likes), can be used as a negative reaction(when being used ironically). Then, Hive would have to remove all of the reactions. Personally, I wouldnt miss them much, but ig some others would.

5 Likes

wow, totally good suggestion, it’s not like the MODERATORS TOOK OUR GODDAMN RIGHTS TO CRITIZE AND DISLIKE THINGS.

8 Likes

Imma be honest, I think that you should be able to downvote a suggestion as a dislike. It would work better than disliking a reply imo. Plus, it actually gives off constructional feedback

nah you should really have freedom to literally dislike anything. also, downvoting suggestions, just entirely doesn’t work.

1 Like