Remove Player Unlocks and Replace it with Quest Master

Hey There! As you may know, I am ItzRoyalToast! I have come up with a suggestion.

As you may know, there is a totem of undying in your Hotbar when you are in The Hub. And, just a few blocks behind the spawn, there are two NPCs. One is the region selector, and the other is ‘Your Unlocks’. Now my idea is, to remove the ‘Your Unlocks’ NPC as it has no use, and replace it with The Quest Master NPC. Then, it would be a lot easier to reach the quest master NPC as well as it will reduce entities in the hub. Tell me your thoughts below in the replies, and have a good day!

2 Likes

I think the should add a new item in inventory to tp to quest master
It would make it lot easier

7 Likes

That could work also, but I am just suggesting removing the player unlocks NPC so that there are fewer entities in The Hub. But I’m afraid that your idea will be taken into consideration as they may not want to fill your entire Hotbar.

2 Likes

I’m not saying to not take it away, but the unlocks NPC looks really cool!

If players like it then it is good where it is.

yeah, but they do have to consider taking away one or another at some point.

I’d rather have it be replaced with a hub selector.

4 Likes

I personally like the idea or a quest master in a house and therefore requires you to go and find him to receive your reward…

2 Likes

great suggestion! But I’m sure some people use the npc because they didn’t know about the totem or prefer not to use this. Maybe the Unlocks NPC could be in the quest shop as if they’re stocking the Monthly costume or something liket hat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that could work also. But I’m advising removing it because it’s just an extra entity and it’s not so often used.