Remove duos

Remove duos in sg, ONLY after they update sg and if that doesn’t bring enough players to activate pbmm, then remove duos. Platform based match making is a big reason why many players don’t play, no mobile player wants to fight a pc player. Sg has an average of 200 players, which is enough for pbmm to be active, the only problem is that they are split between solos and duos, so its not activated. Once again, this should only be a last resort if an update to sg does not bring enough players.

I know the idea isn’t well liked, but I want to hear some opinions on it :slight_smile:

i love playing sg duos with my friend but duos can be quite dead sometimes

No, because duos is a permanent thing and will not be removed

Even if many people don’t play duos, removing duos will exclude users who like playing that specific gamemode from playing it solely because of the activity levels.

2 Likes

Yes, that does mean that. This change would help player experience, which well, isn’t the best in sg. It definitely needs improvement and this could be the last effort to try to improve that experience. Pretty sure 90% of the players don’t like the game, they just play for the levels, quests, or for the leaderboard spot. Remember, this suggestion is only after they update the game, and that update doesn’t bring in players. It’s sad to see them just leave this game in the dust :frowning:

Sometimes me and my friend play this game if we are doing quests or if we fancy to, and the amount of teamers is already an issue. Whenever i do end up playing this game I always expereince teamers every single match. I think removing sg duos would increase the teamers in solos aswell because some people play with their friends. And if duos gets removed majority of people who are with there friend will just end up teaming.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. Is there a rule in SG against teaming or is it free for all? Because it’s survival games and I think teaming should probably be a feature lol.

I would like to see an SG update, and pbmm would be nice for our mobile players.

For solos you cant team but obviously in duos you can with your given teammate

2 Likes