Remove Blindness After Falling Parkour

Stop Giving us Blindness When Respawning

• Simple reason being Blindness makes you inable to sprint thus throwing you off when respawning.

• Especially bad in parkour courses in hive hub events/microhubs. when there is no checkpoint and you just gotta leave parkour and rejoin just to get a good time.

• I personally believe you shouldn’t be punished for falling as you’re already being punished enough for getting reset.

Edit: found out this happens in some games as well I’d suggest removing the blindness effect there too

• with the exception of void walker respawn in SW Kits (since that nerfs the kit a bit)

Yeah this is annoying

5 Likes

I can agree it is annoying it kinda slows me down to🥲

4 Likes

Yes, it is so annoying

4 Likes

Bump its been a good amount of time and I haven’t seen any change hopefully I can get more awareness of this rather annoying issue.

5 Likes

Yep, very annoying, i hate it

5 Likes

Blindness is annoying in other cases too, like dying in Ground Wars.
It’s hard to tell if you’ve been blinded by the blindness egg or actually died.
Also, I’d say it’s caused some rage due to making you inable to see who killed you; the first few moments after dying would typically help you understand how you died, but instead you’re left with a dark screen thinking, Man, that guy must be hacking! or something along those lines.

8 Likes

This is so annoying for me. Voting!

3 Likes

Didn’t even know it happened to gamemodes as well but that only fuels the flames I suppose

5 Likes

Bump nothing has changed :disappointed:

3 Likes