Reestablish Bridge to Questmaster

Is this some kind of sick joke? First, my suggestion gets added but not labeled as “accepted”. Then, I get banned for a month after kindly asking a staff member to change it to accepted. And now I find it gone from the fall map. I have been basically robbed of an accepted idea. Please give the support you can to unwrite this injustice! For those of you who weren’t around when I made the suggestion this was basically what I proposed:

4 Likes

The quest master must wait until next year for the bridge, hope he stocked up on food

9 Likes

Yeah, I saw your suggestion, and I saw that they added it. I think it should’ve stayed. The teleporter is more usable and stuff, but it makes more sense for there to be a bridge there. Swimming is wacky anyway.

1 Like

Bruh. The quest master must be dying of loneliness

Different worlds have different designs, some will have features others don’t. Accepted ideas aren’t a form of trophy or reward, they are purely informative, so you were not robbed of anything.

A bridge may return, time-permitting, in the mean-time, use the dedicated teleporter or talk to the NPC in the central spawn area.

5 Likes