Reduce pin time for new maps by 50%

Toys is a good map. It really is. But when you play it 47 times in a row, it no longer is fun to play. True story.

I propose a solution to this problem. Keep new maps pinned to the top of the menu for one week. Not two, one. By this time most players have played the new map and it’s a pain playing the same thing over and over and over and over and over…

This was an experimental feature and a lot of people agree it has clearly failed. When people see a new map they will vote on it, so having it always will will mean that it will always get picked which is boring.
They should remove it.

7 Likes

Actually, before Toys came, I suck at DR, like 30% Of my gameplays are so bad

But surprisingly, Toys have easy and predictable traps, which I can practice on.

And when I started playing other DR maps, I have gotten better at it, Idk why can someone explain this phenomenon or maybe its just hormones

3 Likes

I swear 90 percent of the games I play are on Toys. It wasn’t as bad as when School and Prison were first introduced. I feel like we should get rid of the “New” symbol altogether, because people will naturally notice a new map and pick it anyway.

1 Like

Nah. Future new maps should be there for a day or two.

Two weeks? What made them think two weeks was a good idea?

2 Likes

As has been pointed out, this was indeed an experiment and we agree that changes need to be made.

For now, we have reduced the amount of time that new maps will be pinned for to two days after release.

We have already unpinned Toys early.

10 Likes