Redstone allows you to regenerate lost health

Its kind of annoying to have to wait to heal after a heavy fight, you can mine Redstone but it only gives you Absorption. You can only wait or eat a golden apple, which also needs to be changed because its rare and doesn’t help that much at all.

This can also be changed by just giving a few hearts back if you get a kill, it wouldn’t do a lot but it would help.

Maybe even lower the amount of Absorption hearts to 3, but that might make the game less balanced to a less skilled player.

This actually seems like a brilliant idea, I am very surprised this hasnt been suggested before :o
You have my vote :raised_hands:

3 Likes

The only issue I have with this is that red stone would be almost impossible to find because people would just be mining all of it.

3 Likes

I like This!, You have my vote good sir.

1 Like

that’s already the case

3 Likes

Not as bad though, because if this was added one person could be trying to mine 14 Redstone in a row.

3 Likes

I think mining redstone should just give you one heart left when you aren’t full and if you are full on hearts, it would give you a bonus heart? :thinking:

1 Like

This is a good idea but if health on kill gets added along with this skywars is gonna have really long games and fights.

1 Like

I think players should just be given health back upon killing someone. Plus, we already have a spell of life that gives you instant health.

2 Likes

Health Back From Kills? is now needed

Should I bump this?
Oops… too late.

i agree with this topic… u have my vote

1 Like