Red "Void" glitch on all Hive Bedrock Minigames

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was affected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable
Region: NA
Games: All games (Hide and Seek, Treasure Wars, Skywars, DeathRun, etc.)

What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug
After the ending of some games, I get teleported to a “red” void and my character is in a weird position. I can’t move, change hotbar slots, or open my inventory, and when I would normally turn my right analog stick to look around it just spins me around my character, like FreeLook on a client. It seems to happen to me if I hit toggle perspective right when the game teleports me to the podium.

Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Platform: Nintendo Switch.
Version: 1.16.201

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZA1br4YiBM

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, a video would be very helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot to put a video in but here it is: Red "void" bug. - YouTube

This kinda reminds me of this ancient report I made a while ago:

There are some differences tho, I was able to open the inventory, look around, change hotbar slots and it happened when the game started not at the end.

1 Like

thats just the nether it didn’t put you in the overworld properly I assume

Hey there :wave:

This appears to be down to the performance of your device, and sadly isn’t something that we can control.

1 Like