Re-queuing, Sent to Hub, Nether Glitch Bug

Affected region/game
EU region, Any Game

What is the bug?
When I am in a party and the part leader re-queues into the next game I am unexpectedly sent to hub for a very short time before queueing me into the next game. As a result of being sent to hub and into a new game in quick succession I am given nether glitch. By the time the issue resolves the game has already started and I am stuck in the pre-game lobby. The issue started on 29/03/22 (Yesterday as of posting), in correspondence with the implementation of the new social backend features on the EU and NA regions.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10, v1.18.12, EU region.

3 Likes

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this bug report.

For this particular issue, weā€™d appreciate more info to accurately replicate this bug. If anyone else is also having this problem, please let me know! Any videos are very helpful, as well as the replay ID which the game took place.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like

It also happens to me, now I can not provide replay ID, however I think it is due to problems with slow internet connection

2 Likes

I thought it was just me that got it! Every once in a while, whenever I try to queue a game, it just gets stuck on building terrain in the nether. I donā€™t know what causes it, but it keeps on happening!

3 Likes

I ma try to get a clip

2 Likes

Friendly reminder to ensure your posts here contribute to the ā€˜more info-neededā€™ tag, otherwise the thread is flooded with unnecessary messages.

Thank you all :wave:

3 Likes

Sometimes Iā€™m in a party, and we do new game, and it sends me back to hub and instantly tries to do a new game, causing in nether loading screen glitch, although it doesnā€™t seem to happen to the owner of the party.

2 Likes

It also happens to me

1 Like

We believe we have found a cause for this behavior and will be looking to patch it shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

Yes, I am experience these to. (mainly being ā€œnetheredā€)

1 Like

This is pending a fix to be deployed this week. I will pre-mark this thread as fixed and closed. Thanks for reporting.

6 Likes