Rank/hub title idea in mind

Technoblade hub title that would be cool please and ty

get from sky wars level up or in hive stores with some pig skin

Hey there :wave:! If you found a big, you should make a different post in #server-bug-reports.

1 Like

As @HudsonDog59 stated, bugs can be reported as an individual topic in #server-bug-reports. Please do not merge two seperate topics into one, this creates for less confusion and a clearer post.

2 Likes

yeah soorry about that it wouldnent let me put the bugs thing in the bugs but it finaly did ill edit in a bit

You should include things like how to obtain it, etc.

5 Likes

will do right nowws hope ur have pog day :slight_smile:

i fixed it dont worry im just a dum dum some times XD

I really don’t see the point in this, technoblade is a youtuber who doesn’t even play the hive, why would they make a cosmetic for him?

1 Like

Why did you change the thread

It made the first few replies have no context / sound off-topic

5 Likes

He just joined, tell him about it in a nice way instead of treating him any kind of way.

3 Likes

It wasn’t even slightly rude, smh why do you have to keep “crying” about it everytime someone acts like this

6 Likes

techno hasn’t been good at pvp in 4 years

2 Likes

i got so confused in the first two comments lol

guess he changed it

2 Likes

I’m sorry didn’t you watch the $100,000 1v1?

1 Like

Off topic but its okay as his name is mentioned here anyways.

Technoblade doesn’t even play on the Hive Bedrock. Therefore, it would make no sense to add a ‘pig’ or ‘Technoblade’ hub title. if im not wrong then if there is a pig costume then you have a pig hub title with it right?

Also when you edit a topic then please try to add the edited post after the original text. This would help in identifying what the replies to the original post were.

Try using this, for e.g you can just type EDIT- * new post * after the previous post. This isn’t a rule, though it does help :+1:

2 Likes

It’s dream lmao. Dream is garbage at pvp and is a 1.9 player. If he beat vers or something i’d consider him good

1 Like

can fruitberries be considered a god pvp er?

guysss this place isn’t about fighting about dream or technoblade this place is for fun and sharing stuff no need to be salty guys com on hive forums is a nice place to bee

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

This probably isn’t something that we’d add.

7 Likes