Queue Random Games

When mineplex still had all their games their was an option to put you in a random game. It helped if you couldn’t think what to play. So my suggestion is that there is a /q random added to the hive. Not only can it help you play if you don’t know what to do it can also just choose for you if your bored. It should also be added to the game selector in the hub. It should also be in the drop down menu when you type /q. The only problem I see with this is that people who only play pvp games won’t use it because they might get just build or deathrun which are games they don’t find fun. I’m suggesting this because I like all the games on the hive.

1 Like

Please don’t be mean if you don’t like it, just state that you don’t like it and leave. (That’s if you don’t like it)

1 Like

I think this is a great idea!!

This is a suggestion and constructive feedback is welcome. just gonna say that if anyone has improvements to this.

1 Like

Maybe if there was a way so you could choose a few games to queue random games like if you like pvp you could choose sg,tw,sw and you would get random out of those three games but you could choose as many as you wanted

2 Likes

I don’t really see the point in adding this, most people have an idea of what they want to play. Though I guess it wouldn’t be too hard to do.

I would definitely use this, sometimes I’m just not as motivated to play any games, or just don’t know what to do after I do all my quests for the day, so this kinda lets an algorithm choose. I love this suggestion

1 Like

Kind of like BF2 quick play option… Sure I’m down!

this is a great idea but you could just use a website or something like that.

The new queue command, /q random, which queues you into a randomized (solos) minigame, will now be available on all regions. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Very poggers

1 Like

Yes