Quests V1 Feedback

First off, I’d like to thank the team for working hard on getting the Quests update out as soon as they could. The wait appears to have been worth it and I’m looking forward to seeing how things develop from here. Given that, I do have a few suggestions that I think could improve the experience of players.

/Quest(s) Command
I think a command that we can use in-game to access the quests menu would be incredibly beneficial. The command could be used to display your active quest progress whilst playing games so that we don’t have to make notes mentally. This will make things much more fluid for those grinding the longer quests.

Quest Points Balance
Being able to view our Quest Points balance would help us gauge how many more points we need to be able to afford something from the Quest Store. At the moment, this can be achieved by punching a certain reward and then minus the amount you need from the total cost to see how many you have. This feature could be implemented by displaying it in the Quest Master menu or showing your total below the Quest Store hologram.

Monthly Quest Store (QoL?)
This is more on the use of the Monthly Quest Store than the actual rewards that are available. First off, we should be able to see more info on the Booster rewards. The length/Multiplier that is offered by the booster should be accessible so players can see if it’s worth their hard-earned quest points or not. I’d also like to see a small Hive+ benefit introduced to the price of the Monthly Quest Store items. A small discount would be nice to see but I don’t mind either way.

Quest Master Notification
At this moment in time, when you complete a quest or have no active quest, the Quest Master has a golden question mark above his head. Personally, I think it would be better for the question mark to turn green when you have completed a quest. Not really an important change but I think it could help distinguish between having no active quest and having a completed quest that has a reward pending.

Quest Reset Timer
If you have completed all of your daily quests, you are greeted with a screen that says “This limit resets every 23 hours”. I think it would better if we could see exactly when they reset with a countdown timer. As of right now, nobody knows when the daily quests actually reset.

I’m sure there are things I’m missing, but this is all I can think of as of right now. Feel free to add-on to my suggestions below and let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

We already can get more points do that wouldn’t be fair, agree with the other things though

2 Likes

These are good ideas. I was honestly surprised that there was no /quest command, but oh well. Would definitely help me play more rather than having to stop and go to the guy whenever I wanted another quest.

1 Like

There actually is a /quest command, it only works in the hub and I’m sure I know the reason at to why.

Now the command works in-game too. If you do it during a game you can see your progression and if you can cancel your quest.

2 Likes