Quests for bridge and ctf

I noticed that in the quest master I’m getting quests for block drop and ground wars, but not any quests for bridge or capture the flag? I feel like there should be quests for these games, even if it’s just collecting coins/kills/flags/pits.

hello there :wave:
Please check if the quest you’re getting already has bridge and ctf quests. If so hive will soon add their dedicated quests on both games.

1 Like

Like I said, there have been no bridge or ctf quests in the quest master this week, which doesn’t make sense to me as the other arcade modes have quests

1 Like

Probably because they have existed before, and they used the old quests,

My guess is that they are making quests rn

1 Like

I don’t think that quests should be added for the bridge, because in my opinion it’s more like a mini game rather than a fully-fledged game. I’m horrible at pvp, personally, so if the bridge got quests then they would be quests I wouldn’t do, which would mean less 30 or 20 quests available for me, and I’m sure other people who aren’t very good at PVP would have a similar view

DUUUUUUUUUUUPLICATE

PS. Use the search ( :mag_right: ) To check if your idea has been posted.

No, that one was after this, and was even closed because this is the original.

1 Like

Oh, Ok I didn’t notice that

1 Like

ctf has quests now (has had them from a long time) but the bridge still doesn’t have quests (might have to do with a lack of unique things to do)
:skull:

2 Likes

This has been added :partying_face:

I guess this can be locked now :cubee:

3 Likes