Quest finishing = XP Gain for the game you played

Idea:
Make it so you can gain XP from quests

More information:
What I’m saying is that once you finish a Quest from the Quest Master you can gain XP towards the game you played for the Quest you did

For example, if you did a DR quest, and finished it. You would get somewhere around 20-50XP for doing the quest. It depends on the amount of QP the quest had. So say you did a 30QP quest, you would get somewhere around 50-60XP for doing the quest. And for lower ones, 10QP would be 10-20XP, and 20QP would be 20-30XP

I don’t see why not. Gives me a better reason of grinding quests.
Voted :ballot_box:

4 Likes

is the QP you gain not enough?

Not really, unless you grinding boosters.

1 Like

quests are optional. So if someone does not think it’s worth the effort to collect QP, they are not obligated to.

Yes, that is how that works! :smile:
I would think most people would want XP for completing quests on top of quests points. XP for quests is honestly the best idea I’ve ever seen, thought absolutely no one would dislike this idea.
Could you perhaps explain your reason for not liking this idea more? Is it just that you feel quest points are plenty of enough? Do you think the XP you would get from this would ruin grinding games? Would you be happier if there was separate quests for XP ones?

3 Likes

I think gaining XP and gaining QP should be kept as two separate things. The idea is proposing that the quests that are worth 30QP will give you 50-60XP upon completing it. Have you ever played Just Build? Even without a Hive+ 50% multiplier, this is still worth a lot of XP. This is like something you’d get from winning in this gamemode. There is a quest for just build worth 30QP where all you need to do is place 200 blocks. You shouldn’t be able to get winning XP for placing 200 blocks while other people work for the win to get the same amount of XP.
If you really want bonus XP via quests, you can do enough quests to get a booster and then you’ll get bonus XP for an hour upon using it.

4 Likes

Don’t you get xp for playing the game while completing the quest? As the post above me says, you can get boosters for qp, and you can use those boosters while getting more xp.

3 Likes

Well yes, but it would be a little reward for doing the quest :stuck_out_tongue:
(EDIT) bubblez go take a nap you are on the forums 24/7

4 Likes

Bump

I do think they’d have to make each game give different XP, instead of it based on the amount of QP.

So JB is a game with that gives very little XP, so anything above 30 is too much. Getting to level 20 in JB compared to getting 20 in TW is a 9 thousand XP difference, that’s huge.

Plus the things to do some quests, give XP, like killing people. Those quests should give a lot less XP compared to stuff like collect gold, since that doesn’t give XP.

I’ve said it before, and I will continue saying this. Levels need to get a bit easier. There’s so much games, so much new levels, and they aren’t slowing down anytime soon. Most games typically when adding new levels, will make lower levels easier to progress. Clash of clans is a great example of that, each new townhall they’ll make stuff cheaper and take less time to upgrade. It’s an amazing system to keep the game from getting too boring/repetitive trying to progress. And I know what you’re thinking, doesn’t new content keep it from getting boring? The answer is yes, kinda. It does, but when the game takes a super long time to max, it doesn’t, especially for new players that just joined.

6 Likes

Wow,it’s been a YEAR ALREADY?!?
I do agree with you there

5 Likes

Thus is a great idea that i never would have thought of and also boosters coukd act on this and also maybe less xp cus you could get boosters anywayand also what about the Play any Game , Quest and the others like it?

2 Likes