Honestly, this is a really good idea.

6 Likes

yes. PLEASE

4 Likes

Yes!! We need It.

4 Likes

Yep this helps a ton. Voted!

3 Likes

I definitely agree with this, because usually when I play murder mystery on phone, I had to type ‘/q murder’ and it only took like 5 seconds for me to type that. I can see it’s a bit longer than typing ‘/q mm’.

4 Likes

I feel the same

3 Likes

Why just mm?
wars / tw
sky / sw
drop / bd
the list goes on…

9 Likes

That’s true! I was js thinking of mm bc I play it a lot, but all of the queue commands are way overcomplicated.

4 Likes

Its easier typing mm on a controller u dont understand how hard typing on a controller is lif would be easier pls hive add this

5 Likes

As a former ps4 player, i feel this. Pls add hive :pleading:

4 Likes

since it doesnt say the args it takes as you type since its a custom command, ive axidentally typed mm instead or murder SEVERAL times

3 Likes

This would help out a lot of players one it would be faster and two it would help out the players who play on ps4 ps5 controller and mobile and would just make it better overall.

2 Likes

Yes, I literally had this problem today! /q dr works for Death Run, so /q mm should work for mm

2 Likes

Oh yeah, please, especially for mobile players!!!

3 Likes

This is perfect

2 Likes

Real. It’s hard for controller player’s and mobile.:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

why just murder mystery it should be same for every gamemodes

Skywars: sw
Treasure Wars: tw
Deathdrun: dr
Hide and seek: hs
Murder mystery: mm
gravity: grav(same)
survival games: sg
block drop: bd
block party: bp
ground wars: gw
just build: jb
capture the flag: ctf(same)
the bridge: tb

and for the upcoming treasure wars revamp game Bedwars it should be bw

3 Likes

sky is okay
hide is ok and i prefer hns
bd and bp i think drop and party are okay too

1 Like

I can see the trouble this causes. I don’t mean to be like that guy, but for some reason my newer iPad has a built in keyboard, making it SO much easier than before because my last one didn’t. Don’t comment that I’m spoiled or something because I also had to deal with that /q murder before.
(I also hurts my feelings :sob:)

1 Like