Put jobs.playhive.com in the links page

Lots of people ask how to become a developer and how to become a 3d artist when they see someone who works at the hive. Wouldn’t it be useful for people to actually see where you can get the job? I doubt alot of people actually knew that you could work for the hive, and it may settle some confusion and maybe hire some new dev’s to work on some coming soon updates :smiley:

(I didnt see a dupe for this)

I’m not sure if this would be the best idea, as those positions are meant for adults who actually have professional experience in their field. I’m not sure if it would be the best idea to have the link to apply in a place where many immature children would see it. I’m very sure that if any adult was interested, it wouldn’t be too hard to find the page.

13 Likes

This is also true. I feel like there are a few ways to combat this, but I cant think of them. Maybe they could have a verification system or something?

1 Like

This is a really good point! If they put the link on here some kids will just be like “Oh, I wanna do that!” and they could even lie about themselves to get the job! I feel like this could be combated but I don’t know how.

5 Likes

On the other hand, If they were a kid they would have little to no experience on developing a server, and you most likely need to take a test, or some kind of proof you know how to develop, to get accepted, and by the way they would talk im sure it would be obvious they are a kid.

I personally don’t think it’s worth it for them to go through all this. The support page is already linked, and you can find the link to jobs.playhive.com on that page.

4 Likes

That makes sense. I think there should at least be some area in game where you could find the jobs website, but i agree with you pickle.

Sooooo, would this topic be done now? or should we keep it open?