Profile Search website

Add more real-time information to your website profile search.

Many times you want to know if your friend is playing at that moment, but your console or PC is far away and turned off. Or you’re just lying down and don’t want to get up. If you go to the “Profile Search” website and search for your friend’s nickname, you can see what they are doing. So you can go to them.

It’s an efficient and quick way to find out if your friends are online and what they’re doing.

Him? You should change it to them.

And how do you go to them?

We originally had this feature on player profiles for our Java server but later had to remove it, as it was being used by a few individuals to harass and target players.

For this reason, it’s unlikely that we’ll be bringing activity information to our Bedrock player profiles.

10 Likes

but what if you add this only for players who have the other player as a friend on the server?

4 Likes

It’s a nice idea, but for that we’d have to introduce Microsoft authentication to our website, and that’s quite a big undertaking.

6 Likes

I understand, that idea would be good, but if it’s so difficult the best thing to do is forget about it.

I just remembered an old Bedrock server that had this mechanic on its player search site.

Thank you for your attention and opinion.

3 Likes

By Go to them do you mean go to their server well why not just get the device with MCBE and do it there itd be faster imo

1 Like

The few ruin for the many :pensive:

2 Likes

my point of view is to make it easier for players who want to know if their friend is online on the server, without having to enter the server.

2 Likes

But you moght aswell

1 Like