Private hub as Partner rank perk

I suggest making a new perk for hive partners: private hubs
Partner ranks can have the ability to create their own main/arcade hub custom servers
these private hubs could be used for events and more
INVITING
like custom servers you would be able to invite people in the same ways,
ABILITY TO BUILD
In these private hubs you can give building permissions to people allowing for special events or games in the hub (like a gm19 tower lol)
FLY ABILITIES
You would be able to give people the ability to fly in the private hubs allowing for things such as better thumbnails EDIT mounts now exist but this feature would still be great for allowing people to freely fly
TOGGLE GAMEMODES
To allow for special games you can set gamemodes (survival, creative, adventure, spectator)
please give your feedback on this

Flying is the privilege of the moderators, so it would be a scandal if the non-moderator players (that is, almost all) they would fly random in the hub.

YES, amazing idea.
But flying is a staff-only ability, but jetpacks would be cool for the YTs to give to the players so they can fly around. It could be called sandbox hub? XD

Grappling hooks?
Flares?
Nemos?
Cars!?!??!
TNT LAUNCHERS

1 Like

In the public or in the private server even though there will be no players?

Okay, so does GM or golden mailbots appear in private servers? Coz it would be easier to get to mailbots in high places if u can fly. I think this post was created just before the hive arcade released so if it is u can complain

Same thing about spectator, will there be any mailbots in the private hubs

Happy Hiving!
(Okay its kinda getting embarrasing saying “Happy Hiving!” so im gonna think of something else later)

I don’t really see why a private hub needs to be added for YT ranks.

1. If it is private, shouldn’t you not be able to invite people?
  2. Building permissions wouldn’t seem needed and I don’t think Hive would want to give building permissions to a non-staff worker.
  3. Only Moderators and Hive ranks can do this and I don’t see a reason why YT ranks need to do this.
  4. In The Hive, only Hive staff (hive workers) can do this and I don’t think they’ll want YT ranks to be setting their own gamemodes.

All unlocks would be removed from the private hubs but the game npcs would still exist along with the costumes and other store items

The whole point of private is that the youtubers can choose who they want to invite and people can’t join without permission and the whole gamemode thing is just a way for youtubers to do more unique things for content I guess because some will use hub worlds to do videos or thumbnails

I don’t know if hive would host a whole entire hub just for a couple of people. This can cost them a lot of money to operate when that could be spend on more improvements to the actual game. And also you should probably change it so that other people like streamers and tik tok can also do this not just YouTuber

Oh true, I’ll change it to a perk for any partner rank

BUMP I forgot this post existed so I’ll bump it :slight_smile:

I think he means main hubs, not arcade hubs, but it wouldn’t be very different.

It was at this point that I remembered the arcade hub existed
I’ll add that lol

1 Like

It’s generally a good idea, but again it would be a huge hassle for the Hive staff. Nevertheless: voted

1 Like