Prestiges for Games

EXPLANATION

There are levels in the Hive for its games. Once you reach a max level in the game, that’s it. This is where prestiges come in.

Once you reach max level in any game, you go to prestige 2 and your levels reset. After you reach max level again and you go to prestige 3 and your levels reset again and so on. In games your prestige would be displayed over your head. You could get unlocks in your locker for every new prestige you earn. The max prestige would be 10 or something (the Hive can later add more) and could vary depending on the game.

EXTRAS FOR PRESTIGES

• Once you reach max prestiges in all games there could be cosmetics which are the rarest and best in the game.

• Once swarms are out, there could be an option of where only players which are a certain prestige in any game can join the Swarm.

WHY MIGHT THIS WORK?

There are tons tons of players out there that once they reach max level they stop playing. Having prestiges would give them a thing to grind and play the game again. They would also want the cosmetics at the end too and just the sense of accomplishment.

CONCLUSION

Obviously, there is still alot that can be added on to this idea. If you have anything that you would like to share down below then feel free too! Also if you would like this in game make sure to vote it!

2 Likes

I feel like infinite leveling would be simpler, and only add cosmetics up to certain levels

6 Likes

yeah but then what’d be the point of leveling up? i like the prestige idea because it creates an atmosphere that you reset, but you get even more rare cosmetics

8 Likes

This is exactly what we all need. For all the tryhards out there it could display that you are one of the best of all time!

2 Likes

I personally like the level caps, because they give a sense of completion. I’m max level in every game, but Death Run, and all my dedication would be for nothing

6 Likes

You can still be max, it would just give you that extra edge over others to be amazed at, You know?

3 Likes

Reviving this suggestion

3 Likes

I agree with Adept. A level cap gives players a reason to grind. Having infinite levels will induce lots of stress and the grinding after a few hundred levels will all be for nothing. A better way to give players more things to do would be to improve the quest system. Maybe add more items into the quest store like exclusive game-specific cosmetics like new treasures, new gravestones, ect. That in my opinion would be a better way to give players an incentive to grind in that specific gamemode.

4 Likes

Not that anyone cares, but murdery mystery prestiges would make me quit level grinding

2 Likes

but prestiges could come with some perks! maybe when you get Bronze prestige 1, you get get a 5 percent xp booset, bronze 2 10, bronze 3 15, silver 1 20, etc etc etc

1 Like

It would take 5 years to get through every prestige all the same

3 Likes

thats the point of prestiges tho? you grind for a long time to get perks, and you grind even more! you dont even need to prestige if you dont want to, but it would unlock cosmetics lol

thers no reason for someone to prestige unless they would want the perks

2 Likes

I think 3 would be reasonable, and somewhat achievable. 10 is impossible

2 Likes

We have added prestiging to TreasureWars, and may add it to other games in the future.

4 Likes