Prestige Badge in chat

Prestige badges in chat are only available in a specific game mode. But I think it would be nice if you have the prestige BADGE IN CHAT in hub and in all games. For example, when you talk in the hub, your prestige BADGE would be in hub and not just Treasure Wars or Murder Mystery. It would be a nice way to show off your badge everywhere. If you prestige in both games, You would get 2 badges in chat. The first badge would be Treasure Wars because prestige for Treasure Wars was added first. And the second badge in your name (right next to the first one) would be your prestige in Murder Mystery. So this is just a cool way to show off your prestige in chat (not just the game modes). And I’m talking about prestige BADGES IN CHAT. Not to add prestige in every game mode

I can’t see this happening, because if you’re prestige 1 in 2 games then you would have 2 of the same badges, which would look weird. I don’t know, that’s just me.

3 Likes

I feel like this would confuse newer or already existing players about certain types of players and the staff would be bombarded with questions on how to get that badge in chat.

2 Likes