Practice Hubs and Groups

I decided to update my post for practice hubs and add groups to it.

Practice Hubs

The practice hub is an area separated from the main hub where you can test you’re skills such as cps, bridging, dropper skills, parkour etc… you can also invite friend’s on to you’re practice hub to try out your skills against each other and get important stats from duels and other activities. These are separate from cs so you can do anything there unlimitedly.

Groups

Groups are what you would expect them to be. You can join a group in the new groups tab but they have to accept you to be let in. once you’re in a group you’ll have the ability to go to the group own practice hub to challenge the other members you will always be put on the same lobby and team (if there is enough room for them) and you can disable this if you want. Making a group could cost 500 - 1000 minecoins. You can only have 5 groups normaly but + members get 8 or more. You get a hubtitle for the groups name when you join but if you leave you lose it. You can also challenge other groups to you’re own events or best streak or something.

Credits

None yet once I get a response I will add them here

Ideas

If you have any ideas on something I can add please tell me in the comments and I will add you to the credits section. And if you see something that’s a dupe tell me and I’ll remove it from the post.

Two letters, CS

2 Likes

Agreed.

Not a very useful idea.

1 Like

ok nevermind i like this idea now

2 Likes

LOL I think so also.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend voting for this suggestion:

Its very similar and i think you would like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks it’s a great suggestion and I voted for it.

5 Likes

I updated my post see what you think

1 Like

Reminds me of Swarms. It was an update that never got added: basically just Hypixel Guilds

2 Likes

Well maybe its time for them to go back to it

1 Like

Kinda like this ( I won’t flag tho bc I’m not sure)

How, just how? This is not a dupe, so please don’t flag it :frowning:

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to, that’s why I said this.

Okay, just making sure.

1 Like