Power vote!

Hive should add power vote. For you guys that don’t know what power vote is, you must force everyone to play on the map you pick. Power vote is now on galaxite. But to power vote you usually have to pay money. So I was thinking hive could add power vote pass for 2.99. if you brought the pass you could power vote 10 times. Then after 10 times you would have to buy the pass again. Then hive should add a super power vote pass for 11.99. super power vote pass is the same pass but instead of 10 times you get 100 times.

ah yes, because galaxite has it that means the hive needs it

i don’t like this idea at all tbh, seems really expensive just to get extra votes. if you want extra votes, just get hive+ and you can get 2 votes when you vote

2 Likes

I was also thinking if you have hive plus you must force everyone to play on the map you pick. If hive plus had that the price would stay the same. I mean you spend a lot of money on hive plus. Hive plus need more things tbh like unlocks for every game

that doesn’t seem right tbh

also hive+ is fine as is rn

we don’t need 10 votes just to vote for one map

1 Like

I don’t like this idea seems bad value and I don’t think anyone is gonna wanna pay just to get the map they want. having hive+ usually gives you a high chance of having your map picked already with 2 votes, also hive+ already seems to be a perfect value with the friend/party size, cs boost, unlocks, costume, green name, and xp boost which is the best part about the hive+ deal

And what happens when your in a sweat game with multiple hive+

2 Likes

This is a huge P2W element, so heck no.