Pls bring the fire sword back and get rid of the ember sword

Idea:
get rid of ember sword bring back the fire sword

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

1 Like

I think not, because as the fire sword has 100% chance of lighting the opponent on fire, the ember sword has like a 60% chance, which is more fair. The fire sword is just a pain to players who don’t have it, so not a huge fan of this idea. I think that’s why the Hive replaced it with the Embers Sword

2 Likes

i mean thats why they removed it , cussss it was too imbalanced for the game. you can get a sword better than a diamond sword from Emeralds roughly 80% of the time according to potatopie25s video,
compared to diamond ore that is much rarer and which has a muhc lower drop rate of diamond swords not to mention diamond swords are ender-chest loot , The sharp 2 iron is better but its also way more rare in contrast , so ye

but i shouldnt have to rely on rng to get some extra damage in should i

then just, oh, i dont know, nerf the drop rate?

honestly there isnt much of a problem with adding the fire sword, if you nerf the drop rate and damage ever so slightly then it would be fine

4 Likes

shouldnt have to rely on luck to win pvp fights

1 Like

that’s literally all skywars is lol

6 Likes

ok well that does make sense but i rly miss it

Hive players: Get rid of the fire sword it sux and is unfair!
The Hive: Gets rid of it and replaces with ember sword
Hive players: Bring back the fire sword! Ember sword sux even though it has only a 60% chance of lighting them on fire so It’s not always going to whenever you hit them and it’s a gold sword so it can’t be like a main weapon!

afaik from basic math 1/4 is not 60 percent, it’s 25

well they said 60% so I just put that there…

but ok, sry

no.

1 Like

I don’t use or encounter people using emberz sword that much which is good however maybe doing what HolyPotato263 suggested would work better, but I personally think that there really isn’t a need for any type of fire sword as it makes it less about rng and if you catch the other person on fire first.

1/4=25% where did you get 60%

pls dont bump topics if you have nothing to add to it

a user has already said this…image

1 Like