Please work on at least one last survival games update

(I know this is prolly a dupe, but this is really my deep opinions and my message to the staff before they ignore this and close the topic)

SG didn’t die off completely from the game overall dying off on other servers, the game also died off because the hive didn’t update it in over 2 years, and hive shows no signs of updating it soon after they said they didn’t have plans to update it anymore.

This is a terrible decision, the game isn’t going to completely revive due to one update but the team can’t say it wont do good without trying at least 1 more update for survival games. SG is also a pvp gamemode which should contribute to 1 of the 6 or 7 pvp gamemodes that hold most of the players hive has, putting it to waste is dead space and resources, but then fully removing it will also take away a good chuck of players.

What should be added? A closing circle so that the game is fast paced, which makes it a key for getting more players because there will be constant action going on, take galaxite’s version of the game and see the success the game has for its standards due to the zone. More people would play the game because of this and wont get board.

Some other stuff to adjust so the game would make sense and be great is removing deathmatch (since zones would be added) as well as increasing the armor rng (removing leather armor and some chain pieces to add enchanted iron and diamond pieces), add launch pads that can make the player fly (assuming it doesn’t make the anticheat woke), and also potentially adding enchantment books and tables so when people find books in chests they can find a table to enchant their gear, preferably more easier enchantments should be added so ppl will be able to enchant and know what to use with it.

My main point is there’s a playerbase behind the game that hive doesn’t see, this is one of my last attempts to help raise attention but it’s hard to do when the team isn’t the same anymore and no one is able to wake up and turn on the thinking helmets. I hope to see this as the next update in plan after the skywars more kits update, assuming that ever gets out to the few people who asked for it.

I think they are working on a survival games update but I’m not sure.

I haven’t heard any news about an sg update, but it is always possible.

I heard about it on twitter or smth

They said somewhere they have no plans to make one anytime soon.

If they were working on one rn it would be on the roadmap as well

1 Like

We got new UI and new boombox item looks. :smiley:

1 Like

but yeah back on topic, SG just got an update like a week or two ago it doesn’t need another one yet.

Bruh, yes it does. Some texture changes doesn’t count as an actual update :sob:

We need some new levels, new maps, and some new items or something that changes the gameplay.

3 Likes

Funny story… It’s getting a new map soon. It’s probably the next update either that or weekly Skywars items.

2 Likes

Looking at the roadmap, bedwars and the new parkour game will be next. Although I do think the sg map will be first, most likely will come out in 2 weeks. They like spreading some stuff out, especially with how much they got planned.

1 Like

Yeah I highly doubt despite Bedwars saying next is actually the next thing coming, besides I don’t even think the SG map is on the roadmap anyways lol

1 Like

Yeah here is the dev note
*Developer note: We understand everyone is super excited to hear more information about Bed Wars. We’ll be announcing when you can expect to play Bed Wars soon! In the meantime, our content team has been super busy working on some amazing content updates for you. SkyWars update soon?? SG Map?? Who knows!

Just wanted to show this in case anyone hadn’t seen it :smile:

1 Like

This is the source to the dev note :+1:

1 Like

What happens when the zone reches the centre of the map does the world explode!!!?? Thatd be cool!!!