Please Fix Snowballs

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was affected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable

What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug

Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies

Idk if its the server or my crappy internet (probably my internet) but snowballs deal like 0 knockback since the new update, i keep rushing players who are near the edge, and 5 snowballs sends them 2 blocks! Its so frustrating! My last game, a player in full diamond was literally mining a gold ore at the very edge, the last block, and two snowballs hit him, and he didnt fall off! He turns, unaffected, and 4 hits me “bc i was in chain and was farming kills” Its so frustrating! Please help!

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this bug report.

There have been no recent changes to snowballs, or any projectiles for that matter. When snowballs appear to be dealing less knockback that you’d expect, it is usually due to latency, whether that be yours or the enemy’s.

It is also possible that these users were hacking. If that were the case, make sure to submit a report on our Discord server. discord.gg/hive

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like