Please ban drag clickers

Mobile players can hit without aiming on their enemy why shouldnt they ban them?
(joke btw)

1 Like

hmm? nah they can.(using short drag) and it can also be detected.

idk about mcpe but on hypixel constant high lcps(left clicks per second) can be detected.

and with rcps it doesnt really matter on mcpe since u can just hold ur right click.

i just wanted to point that out, idrk about drag clicker since it kinda takes a bit of time to master aiming with it. plus u can 100% beat a drag clicker with 7cps. u just need skill.

also mobile players and pc players shouldnt be in the same game.

thats all for me. :3

nobody drag clicks on bedrock because drag clicking doesnā€™t reduce kb on bedrock

also cps is useless on bedrock

6 Likes

Only disadvantage to people that connect controller to pc not for consoles or controller on mobile but overall I donā€™t think they should ban dragclickers itā€™s their wish what type of clicking they wanna use and your wish too or then you also learn drag click but Iā€™m a controller so idk what it feels like

Thatā€™s one of their smaller disadvantages lol

I didnā€™t understand this

They have many, more important disadvantages besides cps is what I meant

bruh im on controller and ive killed elfetartan with snowballs

wait i could just play on my ps4 and plug my m&kb and i will meet nub controler players (not all of console ppl r nub)

1 Like

I donā€™t know coding stuffs but if there was like a detector than knew when the cps exceeded a certain number then couldnā€™t that kick them. It would also stop auto clickers. Donā€™t laugh at me if Iā€™m wrong lol :slight_smile:

some people somehow butterfly click like 20 cps, so if you make 20 the max, some non drag clickers go above it, while people can still drag at under 20 cps, so you would get false kicks and not kick all the people you need to kick

3 Likes

They actually did have something like that at some point, but then a bunch of sweats didnā€™t like it so it was removed

2 Likes

no please that could get so many legit players banned and someone is on a win streak and then starts to drag click they get kicked lose there win streak. That would be a terrible idea

3 Likes

what I do is just queue another game lol.

I personally can drag click 30 CPS but I donā€™t since it gives me practicly no advantage in PvP.

the cap was 14 cps and just because someone clicks more than 14 cps doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re a sweat

3 Likes

I think that was bugged, probably can find the forums thread somewhere.

Iā€™m usually somewhat weary of stuff like that, because some of the people who were getting really bent over the CIA kicks that occurred a while back, ended up being exposed as cheaters themselves (talking about a particular aquatic sport person who may or may not have been the op of the thread).

I did personally get kicked for it once, and that was when I was clicking 9 or 10 cps and snapped my head towards a guy, and the server didnā€™t really like that.

I would always be against any sort of cps cap, since it would unfairly punish players who are legitimate, other methods for autoclicker detection are fine.

thread

4 Likes

I thought CIA is a kick for reach?

1 Like

godbridge, clutch, and abusing mouse, that is advantage

Yes but on bedrock god bridging is useless because you can jump or mj bridge.
I can clutch as well using jitter clicking.
And abusing your mouse isnā€™t an advantage.

1 Like