Please allow some of the Sonic skins on The Hive

Consider allowing some of the Sonic skins from the recent Sonic DLC on The Hive.

While most of the Sonic skins are a bit smaller than the default skin model, there are some exceptions to this that I am going to show.

For reference here’s a picture the default skin model

Now here are some Sonic skins that I believe The Hive should allow
Sonic the Werehog (AKA Chad Sonic)

With Armor

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

With Armor

The Big Cat. Maybe the ears are a bit too long? But then again we do have the “Friendly Dragon” costume. The wings on that costume can reach about 2-3 blocks wide I believe

With Armor

If you reject this suggestion then please also consider allowing the Sonic DLC skins in -the hub only- during the upcoming Sonic server event. It’s only fitting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea, but I don’t think the Hive can easily do that without allowing all “4D” skins.

1 Like

Yeah I do hear that there is a system that blocks any 4D skins deemed inappropriate for the server so the devs don’t have to. But maybe there is a way for the developers to make the system ignore/allow certain skins?

This is something that we have already been working on, you will be able to use the Sonic DLC skins after our next maintenance :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes