Please add a tiebreaker for skywars kits

because of them, i keep having my games ended up a draw. The tracking compass doesn’t even do much either.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHO HAD THE IDEA OF CAMPING IN SKYWARS, WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THAT FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU IDIOT SANDWICH

AND YES IM TALKING ABT KITS, NORMAL SKYWARS RARELY HAPPEN

For the tiebreaker, can we have like a deathmatch in an arena where u cannot break natural blocks? (like u cant break the ground or smth)

Or if you dont want a deathmatch, at least increase the minimum height play, because the minimum height play isnt helping at all

and by increasing the minimum height , i meant by a lot (not by like 1 or 2 blocks)

or maybe just end the game and give all the remaining ppl alive a win (like it counts in the stats)
( dont like it, but if you hate tiebreaker then i dont rly mind adding this)

god pls send help this is a bigger problem than all of America’s problems combined

look i get it its allowed, its just so cringe (im even surprised it is allowed)

Hey there!

Camping in any gamemode (where it may be possible) is NOT allowed. You are able to report players who camp with the reason of Prolonging Game under Behavior or Skin by running the /report command.

Have a lovely day / night :blobheart:

2 Likes

@zRvsey what about hide a seek?

1 Like

pls make it in a new post

if u can report runners for prolonging the game you can report seekers for crossteaming

so you can get banned for camping?

wow i didn’t know that

sooo, you mean remove skywars kits itself when your mad and turn it into SG deathmatch because you can? can’t you just /report :pensive:

edit: the compass does actually work its just confusing, once you get the hang of it it could be really a life saver.

about the compass…
i got the hang of it, just that its quite inefficient if the camper is hiding like right under you

and dw i found no more campers as of 8/8/2022 so just close this thread pls

I can assure you that there are still campers, and I’d love a tiebreaker in sw because of runners and campers. Don’t forget that you can report them for prolonging the game though.

1 Like