Playtime feature

Click “reply” the go to the top left corner and there’s a speech bubble and you can see what the person your replying to is saying in the FULL message not just what’s invis and not invis

Just to test it out, can you tell what I’m saying in invisible text?

3 Likes

Lol whats going on i log on the forums with so many notifications

2 Likes

Oh you said costumes. I’m so dumb, I said what I said cz I was testing if invisible text is private lol

3 Likes

32 votes sheeeeesh

3 Likes

This actually needs to get added

4 Likes

It does need to get added and also its the best suggestion I have ever thought of

2 Likes

tbh this suggestion is really useful so that I can tell how many days I played on the server like it could be a reference of what is the longest number of days I played. Also I have already voted for the suggestion

3 Likes

also you can probably try advertising this in The Hive Forums Weekly Newsletters (Unofficial) rather than posting it in random topics.

3 Likes

This seems like a very interesting feature

4 Likes

If you think it’s a good feature you should vote on it and maybe it will get added in the future

2 Likes

Share this to people not only in the forums I don’t see a reason why not to add this and u still need few hundred more votes for the hive to consider it

4 Likes

Yeah maybe I should

That is not completly correct

3 Likes

So you don’t need more than 100?

No you don’t need 100+ votes

2 Likes

Ok thanks for clarifying

I don’t see why not
They had something similar to the Java website, why not implement it in game on bedrock?

3 Likes

They had this on java wow I had no idea they added this on java lol

1 Like

I’ve seen it show how many hours in rushnation in game, so it’s definitely possible.

2 Likes

I have seen this feature on so many apps, phones and OS’s so this would very helpful to see some interesting stats.

4 Likes