Players spawn in Trap Control Section (Death run)

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was affected - Not sure what the region was, but the game was Death run (any map)

What is the bug?
When a Death Run round starts, there is a small chance that one player will spawn in the wrong place - the trap controls. They can run before the round even starts, but I don’t think they are able to win as they are trapped in the walkway. I have witnessed this twice in the Zoo map and in the Venice map

Device(s) & Version
I was playing on Windows 10, on version 1.17.34

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report.

Unfortunately, we’ll require more information about this issue, since we couldn’t replicate it consistently.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, any information or videos would be incredibly helpful.

Have a wonderful day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! I have just got proof of the issue and here it is:

This was on version 1.17.40

I am sure that this player shouldn’t be here as there was 3rd person with an actual death run skin which I also have a picture of if needed

Is it for sure that there people are runners, or are they maybe just deaths changing their skin?

I doubt its possible to change skins while being a death, as death skins exist, and also they are wearing a runner cape, that deaths can’t equip.

1 Like

It is possible to change skins while being death, but, as you said, the runner is wearing a runner cape, so it’s safe to assume that the player pictured was a runner. Also, it’s possible that they made a custom cape look like a runner cape, but it’s obviously unlikely.

Yep, it was

Here is the other guy if you were wondering

You can see the other guys nametag in the distance

Hello!

Just to update, we’re still struggling to replicate this bug. If anyone manages to witness this particular issue, please respond to this thread with the replay ID.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like

It could be hackers doing this. Cheaters are able to phase through walls in Murder Mystery and in Hide & Seek. Like this guy I reported some time ago:

So maybe the same thing is happening in DR?

I’ll continue to keep an eye out for this though. I play DR quite frequently.

1 Like