Players should get xp and kit perks if they kill a void walker

I’m going to start of by saying that I main the Baller kit. A perk from this kit is that you get 4 snowballs up to a max of 8 in your inventory, meaning I almost never run out of snowballs

However, when I kill a void walker by comboing them off the edge, I gain no snowballs, but more importantly, I gain no xp.

Having to kill them twice, whilst it is a perk of the void walker, isn’t that bad in itself. What makes it annoying is, as previously stated, I get no reward from the first kill.

I know you have to use brains when fighting all kits, but I feel like the baller kit (And the other kits of course) isn’t receiving one of its main perks given the current meta that is the void walker.

I suggest maybe 5xp for the first kill, although this could be lowered to not let people abuse this extra xp.

I hope you like the suggestion!

3 Likes

With basically everyone using the Void Walker kit this will make grinding SW levels a bit easier.

1 Like

bumping this to promote further discussion.

well yeah i guess this makes sense, after all you did knock them off and kill them

3 Likes

Good idea, this is being considered for an upcoming SkyWars: Kits update. Please continue the discussion if you agree/disagree with this suggestion.

4 Likes

Good idea. I don’t pay too much attention to xp, but not gaining snowballs from it can get annoying lol

1 Like