Player Tracker when 2 Teams Remaining

Give the Player Tracker when only 2 teams remaining

Hiding underground has been a massive issue in the hive lately (at least for me) so I think if all teams are eliminated but one other you should obtain a player tracker.

If your inventory is full it’ll just drop in the ground right where you are standing.

Yes! You always come up with the best ideas! Voted!

3 Likes

This sounds really, really useful! I always find it annoying when the last guy is hiding and I don’t have the compass. Will vote when I can!

1 Like

I’ve never really had this problem tbh. If I needed a player tracker, I would just open a normal chest or dig some gold.

3 Likes

The compass already exist. I don’t think we really need this. All you have to do is just get a normal chest.

3 Likes

Chests don’t refill and gold is more annoying than it’s worth besides this issue occurs to me mostly when it’s last second I don’t have time to get a compass I need to hurry up and find the last guy

3 Likes

Id say players instead of teams, think of duos, trios, etc

nah it makes more sense that way teams typically stick together so they probably would be hidden together

1 Like

oh wow, Ive never gotten a game where team stays together, other than like all on mid. ig teams makes sense if most teams stick together tbh

1 Like