Player Report

When you see this report, I want to report a player!
In a game.nemo slap Having a player who is cheating, influencing players who are playing, or even openly provoking
I hope to severely punish these uncivilized and unfair players.

Criminal gamertag:Ujjwal1496

As there is only one screenshot, there is no screenshot for the rest of the criminal record.

As a Chinese player, this kind of thing is certainly intolerable. I hope the hive can severely punish these uncivilized and irregular game players.

China12313XF

uhhh, i have no idea what your talking about, could you pls explain further because you sound kinda mad

Im sorry but this isn’t the place to report someone, you’re better off reporting in the discord server or you can email the Hive staff maybe.

You could just easily report the player that you think is cheating using /report and the Staff will check the player. If the player does cheating, you will be awarded with extra Quest Points. The more you report accurately, the more the rewards you will get (i think). I got this information when I reported a player is cheating and then when I check my mailbox I noticed that the player I reported got suspected and banned by the Staff.

REPRHASED:
By utilizing the “/report” command, you have the convenience of swiftly reporting any player whom you suspect of cheating. The Staff will then examine the reported player’s activities. If it is determined that the player is indeed cheating, you will be granted additional Quest Points as a reward. It appears that the more accurately you report, the greater the rewards you receive (I believe). I acquired this knowledge firsthand when I reported a player for cheating and subsequently discovered through my mailbox that the player I reported had been flagged as suspicious and subsequently banned by the Staff.

You cant /report in the hub tho.

dang when did you reply-

Yes. Maybe you can’t. I think

No, you cant do /report in the hub

Just making myself clear

1 Like

You could do /recentreplays but it might be a bit late for that.

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!
â €
This isn’t the right place to report players, but you can easily do so by joining our official Discord server and using the dedicated #report-players channel.
â €
Have a fantastic day!