Pink avatar once the glitch is removed

It’s been said that a solution to the pink glitch has been added in 1.19.2

whether or not it fixes it, whenever pink glitch finally goes away, all hive players should get an avatar where that shade of pink is the main focus

it could just be a 1x1 of that color or something grander, really anything would be a good addition

title is weird but i can’t think of something else

click

@Thefostapug
@Par1xel

2 Likes

It has been said?

1 Like

REALLY!!! YESSSSS FINALLY!!!

(also love the idea)

1 Like

The mojang devs of Redwood, WA have blessed us!

So, you’re suggesting an avatar all Hive players recieve since Pink Glitch is removed??

Okay, screw it, im voting for this one.

2 Likes

This is dumb, but I absolutely love it! +1 vote

2 Likes

How about we just create the pink glitch costume
It can come with that avatar and the “only took 2 years” hubtitle

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s significant enough for Hive to implement anything. Its just a bug fix (which yes is very exciting)

1 Like

Definitely is significant enough. Its been haunting the hive with their ability to use mods, they try to use the least they can for some things so it would happen less. At least thats what I’ve heard. They actually wanted pink bug fixed before the release of the arcade for that reason, but as we know the arcade did release it before it was fixed.

3 Likes

Is this good?

4 Likes

this is the best

why just pink glitch
what about steve glitch

we need a steve pet as well

1 Like

This feature already exists. Just play Murder Mystery for a while, and all of the avatars will took like this. Oh wait, it’s being removed? Now I want it back. Voted.

6 Likes

Here’s some concept art if you want to make a skin as well:

3 Likes

The pink glitch sucks, I think it would be a good souvenir if you did get that. good idea!

1 Like

Bump
It officially got fixed (meaning this time it didn’t get reverted bc marketplace crashes or something)
I think

2 Likes

Something happened on discord but it got officially^2 fixed

pic by nightcrow

3 Likes