Phoenix/Angel Wing Back Bling

I think it would be cool if u guys added an Angel Wing back bling.

Basically, white wings made of many feathers that look like angel wings. Additionally, there could be different colored varients such as angel wings that are recolored to look like phoenix wings (similar to lunar wing varients).

Why add them?

Angel wings would probably be a popular cosmetic, and a phoenix wing variant would make it even better!

maybe angel/devil variants, I dont see how phoenixes and angels are related. I love the idea of phoenix wings tho, maybe bird wings with a phoenix variant, blue variant, etc

2 Likes

Yeah birb wings please furnix wings

2 Likes

Basically, pheonix wings are just orange and yellow angel wings. They both are made of feathers

3 Likes

Could you slighty hover?

1 Like

Dont think they would add the hovering thing, but that would be cool

2 Likes

I second this!!! I can’t second this enough!!! Mineville even used to have angel wings, although they’re no longer functional. They still exist in the cosmetics menu, I own them, they just don’t appear anymore when equipped. It’s too bad because I bought them about a month before they broke :frowning: They were the most awesome add-on ever. It’s a literal “shutupandtakemymoney” moment. If you do bring them in, I’d prefer Angel over Phoenix (personally).

3 Likes

Which film is that hatter from?

1 Like

Batman The Animated Series from the 90s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

basically the thing from that one fire queen costume?

2 Likes

Mineville doesnt work for me for sum reason