Pets to fight with in tws / and potions? and other suggestions

I think it would pretty cool if they would add like mobs in TWS. (treasure wars) Like a blaze, wolf, other kinds that could fight. But they can get like 3 or 4 hits until it runs out. The cost would be 6 diamonds or less, cause it could get too overpowered. Also, please tell me what the amount should cost, make it at least balanced. I don’t think 6 is good, cause like a sword is better.

Anyhow, potions? Also, no regen potions. I think it’s just stupid to do. But harm potions? It’s a good way to get some damage on your enemy. I know it does defeat the purpose of hitting your enemy once or twice. And you could use it to give your self an advantage. I’m personally a really good tws player. But a lot of times, I normally don’t use any of my skill to kill people. I’d think it a great thing for the people who are not really good at the game to have a chance.

My last suggestion, add fireballs. Now personally, I would kinda debuff the knockback a bit. Just to make it a bit less op. Plus, a 5 or a 10-second cooldown, and only 1 and a half heart of damage to avoid people abusing it. Alright, please vote this, i’d really love this to be in the game.

I’m not against some speed, jump and invis pots. Pets in treasure wars just don’t seem to fit the game meta, this idea would be better implemented in factions or whatever. Fireballs are not out of the question, but most players hate them on hypixel so…

Keep making suggestions though! My opinion isn’t everybody’s opinion!

4 Likes

good idea guys that would be so cool

1 Like

If you want people to vote for your suggestion, please move this topic to Treasure Wars. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All of these ideas are bad because when I’m trying to beat someone better than me I would never use any of these things. And why pets and fire balls? And I’m against pots.

1 Like

It was on suggestions already, but for some reason it changed it to this.

1 Like

STREEEENGTH

it would be cool i think they should add it