Petition to Make Cross Platforming Optional

Idea:

Hive should enable the ability to play games with only people on your platform. (Optional cross platform)

More information:
As a mobile player I usually die to computer users and rarely win. This could also be helpful for computer users if they want a good challenge. Obviously I’m not a server expert so I don’t know if this is possible, but if it is it would be very useful. If you would like to have this, reply with the “I’m in”

To start it off:
I’m In!

I agree that this is a good idea, and also people still connect to their mobile ios with controllers and keyboards so this won’t solve the whole problem. Another thing, I’m pretty sure this is a duplicate of some sort.

2 Likes

I know rush nation has something where it disables you to switch to a connected device in-game. If that’s possible maybe hive can modify that… Also I did a quick search, doesn’t look like a repeat.

this might cause problems on pc and controller, as they might try to take advantage of mobile players. cool idea, but we would need a way around this problem

Hello!
We actually already have platform based match-making, with the details of it found here: The Hive - Platform Matchmaking
As such, I’ll be locking the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member.

1 Like