Pet idea: flying pig

Here is my idea:

Add a flying pig pet. It would be a cube that looks like a pig, has wings, and has a little curly tail. Feel free to make a model.

Its Hubtitle would be something like
When pigs fly (all pink or maybe when is yellow, pig is pink, fly is white)
The avatar would be a cartooney drawing of the pig.

Also does anyone think it would be cool as a costume? Let’s do a poll :slight_smile:

• Just costume
  • Just pet
  • Both
0 voters

Anyway that’s all for now! Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

this sounds pretty cool. voted!

1 Like

ok everybody, the first models for our pig friend are done! be warned, im not that great at modeling.

first here is a without wings variant:
Screenshot (3261)
Screenshot (3262)
Screenshot (3263)

and now what you have all been waiting for, a with wings pig(and yes i plan on making the wings better in the future, this works for now though):
Screenshot (3264)
Screenshot (3265)
Screenshot (3266)

anyway im going to add these to the post once i make hubtitle and avatar concept art, ill share it here when its done

3 Likes

I have hubtitle concepts! all i need is the avatar then my world domination is complete >:)

Screenshot (3267)

yeah anyway if anyone has any other ideas for hubtitles then i have a good method for making them

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 11.49.24 AM
10 poll votes, 4 topic votes. Why. Just why.

But anyway I have a hub title

3 Likes

So like my Hubtitle but light blue instead of white? It does look nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it!

3 Likes

Urm, actually, it’s 12 including you :point_up::nerd_face:
But anyways, I do like the pig pet a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe something related to the Aether? And it could be something like ‘The Aether’ or ‘Flying Pigs!?!’

2 Likes

Or “When Pigs Fly…” wait nvm sry

2 Likes

not when i did the screenshot

1 Like

I happened to have made this a few months ago. It isn’t something the Hive would use, as it is a regular pig with wings. But it’s a good idea. If they make one it would be completely retextured and modeled, I imagine. Hard to show in a photo, but the wings flap and the snout pulsates in and out when it walks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
That’s a good model, I could take inspiration for the wings in my model.

2 Likes

Just make a video or a gif!!

2 Likes