Personal Best List on Death Run

People have been wondering “is there a way to view my best times on any deathrun map” and I think it’s a really good idea, even to add a command like /pb or /times because I’m really curious on my best times on some of the death run maps like cave or school :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Or maybe a new item in your hot bar whilst you’re in the deathrun hub and when you open it, it would show your times for each map

4 Likes

Same thing, feel free to vote if not. :yellow_heart:

Yeah I was just suggesting an item instead of a command, I voted

this would be good for the Speed run community for us to keep track of our PB or even Server Best. but Server Best might have issue with people who Cheat and its hard to verify all the Runs.

maybe being able to compare with In game Friends.

4 Likes

this has nothing to do with cheaters/hackers, people who hack and have personal bests and screenshot them and send it to the Staff making out they got a World Record will be false at all times, it must be in-game evidence with some type of recording or must be a known player that speed runs and the community knows them well

2 Likes

Yes good idea

your welcome

This would be great, voted

but if hackers make a time that is impossible to break how should we remove it

No need to worry about hackers, if they use a tool to go to a list of their PB’s or run a command to view the list of their personal best runs for deathrun, we obviously should know that none of it is possible and they just used hacks…

2 Likes

bump

Voted! This is actually useful

2 Likes

double bump, this is useful

1 Like

Wow, I’m so far down the rabbit hole rn. Anyways, this would be super cool especially if each pb had the replay ID somehow accessable just in case anyone needs proof of the time.

2 Likes

Good idea ;
:smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Aren’t you a dr lb grinder?

Yeah he is

bump. we. need. this.

3 Likes

we really do