People with hive+ should get discounts on weekly costumes

People with hive+ rank should be able to get 10% discount on weekly costumes

I think that players with hive+ should get a discount on weekly costumes.

3 Likes

Actually this doesn’t seem like a bad idea, BUT I wouldn’t say weekly maybe just once every 2 weeks.

3 Likes

:wave: Welcome to the forums @Tinny_On_Wii364!

I think this change would make Hive plus more worth it for $10, but would also make it slightly more overpowered if it’s every week as some costumes are only 100-300 Minecoins. Still, I think this wouldn’t be bad for the people like me who don’t buy in-game currency that much!

2 Likes

This kinda seems much I was thinking Ever start of a month maybe

Yea… THATS A WONDERFUL IDEA
Also i have hive + i’m trying not to be bias as possible

1 Like

if ur poor that’s a lot keep that in mind not all people are rich

1 Like

that would be 279 minecoins for a regular costume, I dont see this as problem as its not to cheap still so I would like this to be added! The only problem that might occur is when theres a black Friday sale, the prices for costumes usually gets cut in 50% + the 10% might be a little to much of a discount which would be 124 mine coins. However if there was a 10% cut for hive + players then I think this would also encourage people who wouldn’t normally buy a costume get one or more for themselves give hive even more donations

1 Like

What about getting a discount on a Monthly QP costume

3 Likes

I don’t think this would be possible with how the marketplace works.

4 Likes

I only have bought one costume because I didn’t know how to custom skins for free at the time so I don’t really care if they do this or not because I still wouldn’t buy the costume.

yes yes yes!

Marketplace creators like the hive can only price them at certain numbers like 160 minecoins or 320 or 490 I think. So making a 10% discount wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

wow you’ve been gone for a while welcome back and I agree with that

1 Like