People in the other team

We can see how much people are in the other team

Edit: Basically, in SW we can se how many people are in the other team on the top right corner beside the teams.
It can show (for example) 4 players in Red Team and then you can expect 3 Players from Red

Be more specific because I don’t know what you mean. Also welcome to Hive Forums!:smile:

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums! :smile:

Please add more context to your post rather than just “We can see how much people are in the team”. Adding more detail helps everybody understand what you mean.

Now onto the topic, I’m assuming you mean “add a feature that lets you see the amount of players in a team”. I honestly think that’s a decent idea, but I still will not vote because I need more info on this before I can.

Also, when making a suggestion that will work for more than one game, put it in the Anything Else category, as suggesting it in just the SW kits category will only get it added for Skywars, not other games like TW.

Have a great day! :smile:

2 Likes

uhh… dont you mean BW?

No, BW hasn’t released yet. They could technically still add something to TW.

1 Like

Basically, in SW we can se how many people are in the other team on the top right corner beside the teams.
It can show (for example) 4 players in Red Team and then you can expect 3 Players from Red

Then add what you just said to the topic

Just curious. Are we talking about BW, TW, SG, or any games with teams?

EDIT:

But, I do agree with you Smiley, ( and DORKDRAGONYT) because it would be pretty helpful to see if you have teammates or not. Because when ever I join a duos treasure wars, I like never get teammates lol. And, welcome to the forums DORKDRAGONYT :smiley: