Party Rank (Social Rank)

Sometimes, I think about Hive+. But I don’t want it. I don’t want to have a 50% Xp boost, I don’t want twice the voting power.

What I do want is double party size, the ability to create swarms, and double friend slots.

So I propose a solution. Create a Party Rank. This rank would contain all the social features of Hive+ and would cost a bit less (1020 minecoins). If you wanted to upgrade to Hive+, it would cost less because you already bought Party Rank.

Now for the name color. What should it be? Something similar to green? Nah. Purple’s better. The name color would be purple.

This might not be accepted. That will not make me get Hive+. I want the effort for leveling up. I want to shout YES! every time I max level something. I also want to have eight people in my party.

I hope you understand.

I feel like this would lack demand since most people either can spend money on video game stuff, or they can’t. I don’t think a stopgap solution is needed honestly, since if you have 6 dollars to spend on video games you can probably get 4 more, while if you have 0 dollars you may not be able to get anything period, if that makes any sense

10 Likes

Why wouldn’t you want the perks though lol.
Also, I think the STREAMER rank is already purple but I’m not sure…

1 Like

We don’t need a worse rank just because you don’t like xp, or having the map you want. @Sterloin is correct, there is already a purple rank: Streamer [S]. Hive definitely needs a better rank instead, or they could just make ultimate give you a rank on java, and bedrock, with more perks than just the bee costume on bedrock. The fact that over 95% of the bedrock community has either a gray name, or a green name is quite bland.

Me when I join the stacked hub: nothing

My computer: 0, 255, 0

Lol

4 Likes

I feel like this is not something that will happen/ is not needed- and for your enjoyment of leveling up, it is still extremely hard to max out all the games with Hive+!

7 Likes

I think anyone who would have any money to spend, would spend it on hive plus even though it would be more expensive. Splodger also states in the discord that hive won’t be adding new ranks but they will be adding new perks for hive plus

I feel like if your problem is levelling up too fast with hive plus, they should add an option to enable that feature or not.

2 Likes

Most people have Hive + or don’t, I don’t know if its just me but I mainly got Hive + just for the 50% xp boost cuz I was grind TW but I can understand why people would buy Hive + for 8 party slots. I feel like this wouldn’t really be a good addition as lots of people have Hive +

1 Like

Alright all of your arguments make sense

1 Like

Did anyone get my joke? XD

Oh I just re read it today:
RGB
0 red
255 green
0 blue
So the joke is that everything is green, explaining just in case someone didn’t get it, it took me a while.

4 Likes

Lol exactly! :joy:

I would suggest an option to disable the 50% experience boost but some people would turn it off and start bragging about maxing without it.

5 Likes