Party chat for a two player party

Party chat for a two player party.

Party chat is a great addition to the hive, but the only problem is is that you need three players in the same party to use it. So I suggest to make party chat be usable for a two player party.

This would be really helpful for survival games sky wars duos or treasure wars duos to be able to make tactics or tell your teammate some information you fell like they should know.

1 Like

I think Hive would’ve already added this, so I think there is a reason behind why there is no party chat for 2 players, but everyday I wish for 2 player party chat, so sure!

This would be very useful, so VOTED!

1 Like

this isnt possible due to a microsoft policy

4 Likes

Oh, I knew there was a reason behind it lol.

1 Like

To elaborate on what Ewfy said Microsoft prohibits the allowance of 1 : 1 player party chat.
As stated by IAmClankStar; Minecraft has a lot of younger players and this barrier prevents minors being messaged one-on-one, always requiring a third player to be involved. This combined with both chat filtering and other enforcement actions helps keeps players safe.
You’re always free to use non-Minecraft chat platforms to communicate with your real friends online whilst playing on servers.

You can find the original suggestion here. Next time you can use the :mag: to see if your suggestion/ topic already exists

4 Likes