Parkour Worlds Problems and Suggestions

Yes, it just released, but there’s still things that could happen!

1. Move Tower Trancend’s Finish Line.

If you couldn’t already tell, City is a homage to the Arcade, and there’s a parkour where you can go inside the old VIP tower! However, once you get to the viewing deck, the parkour finishes. I suggest moving it to the Golden Mailbot’s original location.

1. MORE WORLDS!

I can’t be the only person who was disappointed at there only being four levels. There’s 2 where most of the parkours blend together, the Arcade homage, and an impossible final challenge. A few extra maps could also round the difficulty curve!
Here are some ideas:

House: Remember the ones that blended together? A humongous house could provide variety with a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen!

History: Travel through various times in history! You could meet dinosaurs, or go through a utopian future!

Tree: Climb the many branches, or enter the beehive!

Countryside: The sequel to City is here! Travel the country!

1. Cosmetic for completing all maps

Once you collect all coins, you could get a message saying:
You’ve collected all the coins! Go back to the hub for a surprise! There, a statue of the NPC would rise from the ground, giving you the “Parkour Pro” costume, “Perfect Parkour” Hub-title and the usual 1000 QP for your troubles.

1. Change Ghosts

Ghosts are locked behind Hive +, which makes it feel like a partly necessary thing blocked behind a paywall. If you could have a free trial of 5 ghosts to record, or put it on the end of a Replay Cinema Pass as well, that would help.

1. There is no number five.

Thank you to everyone (nobody yet):

Wow! Your name could be there!
Good Bye!

Im pretty sure the worlds will rotate along with the courses, as stated in an article or something a while ago. otherwise, I think these are all valid changes :+1:

2 Likes

Histpry reminds me of taiko no tasujin spacetime adventure…

2 Likes

Omg please :pleading_face: lol why I put that emoji
Everyone wants the VIP suit back, so to tease us like this is cruel I’m joking but you know what I mean

5 Likes

I believe they stated ghosts are also on replay pass

3 Likes

Yes, you can I think get the ghosts with an active replay pass or hive plus

2 Likes

Well i have both do i get something special?

1 Like

No, just a transparent custom model lol

2 Likes