Pancake Pet

I want to see a Pancake Pet in the Hive just like the Waffle Pet.

Any idea’s that is relevant to the Pancake Pet like concept art or other things can help make this Pancake Pet.:pancakes:

I’m thinking that the Waffle Pet and Pancake Pet would be a Breakfast Pet Bundle.
✎(My Idea💡)

Great, First we had the Toaster Pet, and then the Waffle Pet, and now the Pancake Pet! Can’t wait to see the Cereal Pet and the Sandwich Pet!

3 Likes

So a suggestion suggesting to be connected to another suggestion suggesting a similar pet? Man can’t wait for waffle, pancake, and French toast bundle! Oh better yet, why not add a Pasta pet?
Please hold off of the pet suggestions about food, that’s a lotta food for us fans to consume.

IM KIDDING ITS NOT LIKE ANYBODY WAS GOING TO EAT THEIR PETS

but seriously that’s too much pet suggestions

2 Likes

Does this mean I should close my topic abt Waffle???

1 Like

No i was just suggesting it as a bundle u dont hav to close it

Sandwich pet got deleted.

Wait that’s a good idea lol

No, leave it open

4 Likes

Lol agreed

2 Likes

I’m growing tired of all the unoriginal half-baked food pet suggestions. Bun has already done enough (no offense), and now other people are catching on. I know the forums are for the community to share ideas and connect, but what’s the point in sharing ideas at all if a goddamn muffin gets more attention and other ideas aren’t even considered. Bubblez’s second most liked post barely gets any attention now; everyone’s always focusing on the toaster. I know, I’m being selfish. I know, I’m overreacting. I just hate knowing I and many others barely have any effect here. I hate feeling like nothing. I hate this.

6 Likes

Srry jj i feel bad i do feel lik dat irl so ik how it feels

2 Likes

Two things. One: I love the idea, but there are a lot of food pet suggestions (dosent mean i wont model it). Two: What if (and ik this is a crazy idea) we closed the other food pet suggestions, (toasty, waffly, ect) and make a new topic that we can all add our yummy ideas to: The Breakfast Bundle.
Edit: after reading JJs post, i think maybee the food posts should be archived, but idk yet.

4 Likes

JJ, don’t be sorry. I understand. I won’t be making any other pet concepts soon. And probably not for the next year.

1 Like

then splodgers gonna come in and say “only one suggestion per post” - :nerd_face::point_up: which is fair enough but still

4 Likes

Since it’s a bundle (that just contains multiple things), It would still be considered one suggestion :nerd_face::point_up: (sorry I just had to). Anyways, I’m not sure if that would work, because i feel then that idea would get all the attention :confused:

4 Likes

If we were to add a bundle for pets, it would just cost like 3455🪙or a lot bc pets already cost 830🪙 so it would be, no offense, a horrific not buy at all. Mineplex was closed probably bc of its duke+ and we DO NOT want it to close. I believe that wouldn’t happen, it to be closed, but if it got added I don’t think people would by a pet bundle if they could buy it individually.Anyways good idea

2 Likes

JJ’s and Loppy’s posts are tempting me to close Waffel.

I want a rat pet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not a bad idea my friend liks rats for some reason lol

3 Likes

All this food make me hungry.

4 Likes

lol same after two months

2 Likes

again, how does this only have 2 votes… Voted!

4 Likes